El Bart

Roxio Creator Nxt 3 Wizard Was Interrupted

Question

Problem with install of Roxio Creator NXT 3. That window all time after of all attempts.

I have notebook with Intel Core i7-3630, 16Gb, Intel HD Graphics 4000\ NVIDIA GaForce GT 650M, DVDWBD SN-406AB, 2 HD 1Gb\1Gb, Windows 8.1 with all new updates. I have read all forum's threads and I reinstalled DirectX, Microsoft .NET Framework 2\3\4\4.5…. I cleaned from old Roxio folders and files of register and folders in Users, AppData, Program Data, Program Files (x86).… I opened folder on C:\ and install of Roxio Creator NXT 3 from this folder. I cleaned Windows with Windows 8 Manager and C2011_CleanSystem.bat… I cleaned, deleted and install of Roxio Creator NXT 3 again and again, but Wizard was interrupted again and again.

I come back and installed my old Roxio Creator NXT 2, but it didn't install! I cann't install any Roxio now! What are ffffk!?madi11045.gif

f4a3569141ec.jpg

Edited by El Bart

9 answers to this question

I have 11 files in log file\folder .

9264a6d8eec6.jpg

For example ROXIO_SETUP.LOG:

Edited to delete setup log.

Edited by grandpabruce

You could have zipped the files to save us from scrolling so much. I see a 1603 error as the cause of the failure.

Read this regarding 1603 error. I thought that you already did that? :unsure:

Remember you only have 10 chances to install it without exceeding the install allowance You would have to contact Rox-Ralf to get it reset.

You may have partially installed and uninstalled the program. M<y suggestion if the above doesn't help is to use the Free trial of Revo Uninstaller Pro to remove all traces of it. You can search for the program and then uninstall using the MODERATE MODE only.

I'm having exactly the same installation problem as the guys above goes to load gets past the registration key then bombs with the flash screen shown above

how do I resolve this ?

my machine has just been rebuilt there's no crap on it. It's windows 7.

I'm having exactly the same installation problem as the guys above goes to load gets past the registration key then bombs with the flash screen shown above

how do I resolve this ?

my machine has just been rebuilt there's no crap on it. It's windows 7.

If it is "the exact same problem" as you 'claim', the use then Exact Same Answer that Steve provided...

Edited by Jim_Hardin

Hi,

Exactly the same problem here. I bought Roxio creator NXT3 2 days ago. So 69.99$ + tax to the garbage. So I am not will buy anymore Roxio and corel product. Also I send 2 emails to Roxio with special code and no response.

:-(

Edited by manon123

Hi,

Exactly the same problem here. I bought Roxio creator NXT3 2 days ago. So 69.99$ + tax to the garbage. So I am not will buy anymore Roxio and corel product. Also I send 2 emails to Roxio with special code and no response.

:-(

If it's exactly the same problem then you too should use exactly the same answer.

In your case since you bought it 3 days ago, if you bought it direct from Roxio then return it immediately for a refund.

If you bought it from some other vendor, then good luck getting a refund.

I formatted C\disk. I reinstalled Windows 8.1 and installed Roxio CNXT3. No problemo! Working! fund02021.gif

Sorry that it took that step :unsure: