toranshalto

Motion Menu Setting

Question

Looking for help here. I want my motion menu to play for 55-60 seconds but I can't set it above 30 seconds. This is strange because I have been able to set to 55 seconds before. Now with this project file it can't be set higher than 30 seconds. The only thing different about this project than the others is that it is set to 16:9 rather than 4:3 aspect ratio. Any thoughts?

Edited by toranshalto

3 answers to this question

Another thing. When I hit preview, the music I choose for the menu doesn't play. I go and add it again. It plays in preview but doesn't play again if I exit and reload the project.

. It is a silent movie ! ;) Is this the way you are doing it?

Why do you want people to watch your menu rather than the video that you put a lot of work in?

Let us know if the instructions work.

Looking for help here. I want my motion menu to play for 55-60 seconds but I can't set it above 30 seconds. This is strange because I have been able to set to 55 seconds before. Now with this project file it can't be set higher than 30 seconds. The only thing different about this project than the others is that it is set to 16:9 rather than 4:3 aspect ratio. Any thoughts?

It's been a while since the last time I used NXT2 but I know there was a known issue in prior versions when saving a project with custom menu longer than 30 seconds. When you reopen the project, the project defaults back to 30 seconds. You will need to reset the menu length when you open the project.