• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 4SBERG

4SBERG

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 09:12 AM

I am dealing with a burning issue where Roxio Creator Silver 7 receives the "RITE_InvalidImageFile" error immediately after I click the arrow to burn the files to disc. It allow the user to click retry, which will continue the burning process until the very end. The same error is issued right before the files finish burning.

Any suggestion on why this could be happening? It happens with multiple Blu-ray Drives. This issue occurs only with Blu-ray's and not regular DVDs.

Any ideas on a solution to this problem

#2 sknis

sknis

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,363 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 09:15 AM

You posted in Creator NXT 3. Do you have that or do you have Creator Silver 7? What operating system are you using? You may not have blu ray burning capability.

This sales info doesn't mention blu ray burning capability. If it had that cability, it would be right near the top of the list. Contact your Roxio support representative.

Edited by sknis, 27 April 2015 - 09:21 AM.

PC  Desktop -CPU Solutions (Wisconsin): Windows 1064 bit,  I7 -4790k, 16G memory, MSI GeForce N-760 Video Card, 500G SSD, Creator NXT 2Pro

Laptop - Windows 8.1  Ultimate 64 bit
Alienware M17XR4. I-7 third generation @2.4, 8G RAM, 500G SSD, GTX660M, SoundBlaster 3Di,

Laptop - Windows 10

Dell 13 inch convertible.

#3 Jim_Hardin

Jim_Hardin

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,460 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 11:38 AM

Creator 10.3 was the first to support BD Data Disc burning.
(There was also an OEM (LaCie BD Burners) version 8.2 but I think that too was Data Disc only)

Blu-ray Movie support did not start until Creator 2009

Both of these Suites can only work on Windows XP or before...

#4 grandpabruce

grandpabruce

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,609 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 05:39 PM

Jim, they will work in Vista too.

Edit:  I didn't look at the date.  :)

Edited by grandpabruce, 26 June 2015 - 05:39 PM.

Life is good!
GrandpaBruce
Vietnam Vet - 1970 - 1971

#5 Brendon

Brendon

Digiital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • -8,380,081 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 06:20 PM

I am dealing with a burning issue where Roxio Creator Silver 7 receives the "RITE_InvalidImageFile" error immediately after I click the arrow to burn the files to disc. It allow the user to click retry, which will continue the burning process until the very end. The same error is issued right before the files finish burning.

Any suggestion on why this could be happening? It happens with multiple Blu-ray Drives. This issue occurs only with Blu-ray's and not regular DVDs.

Any ideas on a solution to this problem

Creator Silver is a restricted-capability Enterprise Edition which is Volume Licensed.

Attached File  creator enterprise edition.jpg   108.78KB   2 downloads

As you can see, it has DVD Authoring restricted, unlike the Gold and Platinum versions.

You will need to go back to your source and get them to take this up with the Volume Licensing Section at Roxio, or else buy yourself a version with full capabilities.

Regards,

Brendon

Assorted computers in Windows XP, 7, and 10.

[This space unexpectedly left blank]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Burn, Creator Silver 7, errors

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users