user298

Installation Of Nxt3 Pro And Getting Error Message

Question

I am trying to install NXT 3 Pro and and have been having numerous problems with Part 1. Now I am getting the message "Key has been used too many times." Even thought Roxio stopped the download each time saying it could not install. Now what? Any suggestions?

5 answers to this question

You'll have to contact Roxio to have your key count reset. Rox_Ralf is your guy, the link below, in my signature, for getting your key count reset has information for contacting him. He's likely in a different time zone than you are, so it may take a day or two for him to get back to you.

• Like 2

I still cannot get support Rox-Ralph must be offline and has not read my message. Customer support is of no help because they say I must contact technical support. I cannot contact technical support because when I go to technical support it says I need a support code and one has not been sent. I cannot use the product key because it is locked up. Can anyone help with this issue? I have been a long time user of Roxio and I am very disappointed in the technical service being unavailable. I cannot even use the product becuase it will not download properly.

Edited by user298

We're all users like you and don't have "special powers" to reset key codes, thus the pointer to Ralf. Still hoping he'll get back to you.

Make sure you haven't missed a personal message from him. At the very top of the page, you'll see what looks like an "open envelope" icon. If there's a number there, it indicates an unread personal message, click on that icon to open it.

post-61-0-96739600-1430847251_thumb.jpg

Thank you for the reply. I am just hoping that someone did have special powers! I did look at the messaging and still no reply. I do appreciate your advice and assistance.