NorThox

Vidio Capture Ok But No Convert

Question

Just updated all my hardware, so bought Creator Pro3. System is running on Windows 8.1.

The capture works great, but now I want to add the guitar lessons from U-Tube onto my iPad. The old Creator program on the old laptop did this no problem, this latest version not so well.

Attached are 3 photos:

1. It shows the captured videos installed in the program

2. It shows that the "Preview" operation works well

3. Despite selecting Apple, then iPad, the conversion works but not to the iPad. Where it's sending it to is an unknown.

Basically what am I or the software doing wrong.

Regards, NorThox

post-125597-0-52445800-1430826280_thumb.jpg

post-125597-0-89792400-1430826281_thumb.jpg

post-125597-0-99291500-1430826282_thumb.jpg

10 answers to this question

The file was saved to the file/folder you specified in the 2nd last picture in the "Save File To" option box

Hi, Thanks for that. I tried to do that but could not get the file into iTunes. I'm looking to put these captures in iTunes, which is shown as automatically appearing in the instruction video. All I get is Files/Folder in the drop down menu.

iTunes has NOTHING to do with what I described :huh:

Follow the instructions and don't take off on something else!

After you locate them, in the My Movies folder you can drag them to your iPad through iTunes.

But there is nothing Automatic about anything with Apple :lol:

Hi, Thanks for that. I tried to do that but could not get the file into iTunes. I'm looking to put these captures in iTunes, which is shown as automatically appearing in the instruction video. All I get is Files/Folder in the drop down menu.

What instruction video? Can you supply a link?

Possibly in the learning center.

Yes, that is all you will get - Files and Folders. To the right of that is the button with the dots, click on that and select where you want to files placed. Navigate to your portable device to have the converted video go there. I'd actually select to place the files on my computer drive and then use the device's upload process.

• Like 1

Thanks for he information but the vide and instructions both show iTunes in the drop down menu, as was the case with the old version of the program. Hving a problem getin the iPad to transfer the catures, so n further forward.

post-125597-0-64668100-1431974788_thumb.jpg

Why did you post a complete Roxio tutorial??

post-208-0-80615900-1431984516_thumb.jpg

NorThox:

I did some looking based on your picture and finally found it! But I had to go back to a 2011 version to find it :lol:

And when used, all it does is output an MP4 file and placed it in a Folder - Libraries\Documents\My Documents\My Movies...

Since that is all it does, I can see why it was dropped after Creator 2011 :(

The PC I tested this on, does have an active iTunes program that is used to sync my phone and iPad all the time.