Sign in to follow this  
Ruufuss

Creator Nxt Pro 2 Photosuite

Question

I have uninstalled Creator NXT PRO from the Control Panel and installed Creator NXT PRO 2 in it's place. (I now have several computers all with Roxio Creator products in them).

I'm using Windows 7 Home.

In Photosuite, with my photo in the main panel, I click on either frames or edge but there is no content. The cloning option also does not always show the setting to resize the brush.

I have uninstalled and re-installed twice.

I would really like to try a clean install but cannot find instructions.

I have tried the Roxio Creator 2011 System Cleaner without success.

These are the only problems I have found to date.

Please see screen shots.

Thanks for any help.post-35326-0-69363700-1432511129_thumb.jpgpost-35326-0-05205400-1432511109_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ruufuss

2 answers to this question

Open the "Enhance" option and there you will find the "Edges" etc.

(That's using NXT Pro 3, but NXT Pro 2 should be similar.

It looks like Ruufus already clciked on the Enhanc options but it shows nothing in the library where it should be.

That often happens when you install the program with your antivirus "ON". Turn your Av off and do a repair on the program. Try it a couple of times (3 or 4). If that doesn't work, remove the program from your computer using REVO Uninstaller (free direct from REVO) in the MODERATE MODE ONLY. Reboot, turn off the antivirus and reinstall.

Caution, you have only about 10 installs before you will have to contact ROX0_Ralf to reset the count.

Let u sknow if that works.