YuriyTheGamer

Roxio Always Says Verify!

Question

7 answers to this question

Go through the pinned posts here, the info there seems to resolve issues most of the time ;)

Nope! I can't find it there. Might as well give me a link in the forum to the solution. (if it's actually there)

After nearly 3 years you are the only one with this issue???

Maybe you need to post this question on the streaming service you are trying to use.

When you get it resolved please post back and let us know ;)

i can't use youtube it keeps saying verify and when i verified it it keeps saying needs to be verified please help me i just want to stream!

i am so mad please just help me fix this problem i have tryed uninstalling it and reinstalling it but nothing worked.

Edited by vaporizedYT

i can't use youtube it keeps saying verify and when i verified it it keeps saying needs to be verified please help me i just want to stream!

i am so mad please just help me fix this problem i have tryed uninstalling it and reinstalling it but nothing worked.

And, you read through the pinned posts and found nothing to help you?

I don't live-stream so I can not confirm but I think YouTube changed something last year and it doesn't work there anymore...

Most streamers use OBS software, which is compatible with the RGC device to do their streaming.

Give that a try and let us know how it works for you.