Sign in to follow this  
baytownboy

Photosuite4

Tried to install photosuite4 and it says screen resalotion is not correct. Tried several sizes and still will not work.

Someone told me to go to porgrams and features, then click on instaled updates and delet IE10, but all my programs start with KB not IE10.

On my last windows 7, I loaded pphotosuie 4 and photosuie SE in that one. I have photose suits installed on my last 5 computes.

I am running firefox and 7pro., I need help, thanx.

Edited by baytownboy

Tried to install photosuite4 and it says screen resalotion is not correct. Tried several sizes and still will not work.

Someone told me to go to porgrams and features, then click on instaled updates and delet IE10, but all my programs start with KB not IE10.

On my last windows 7, I loaded pphotosuie 4 and photosuie SE in that one. I have photose suits installed on my last 5 computes.

I am running firefox and 7pro., I need help, thanx.

You might want to try contacting MGI, because it was not a Roxio product, as far as I know.

Oh, and good luck contacting MGI. I am not sure they exist anymore.

Here is some information you can look at about the 4 version and Win 7.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-windows_programs/i-have-mgi-photo-suite-4-that-will-not-run/6389a5c7-a0d6-4e8e-a9c9-102d56da95e0

I would say that your best bet is to upgrade your software.