DncngSpirit

How To Install Nxt 3? [Split]

Question

My husband just got me a new computer and I have to Re-Install all my programs. I am not sure how to install Roxio Creator NXT3 now?? Please I need help on all my programs now. The ones that I do own.

3 answers to this question

Did you buy Creator NXT3 as a physical box, or did you get it as a downloaded electronic delivery? If you have the physical disc, you would insert that in your drive, and install as usual.

If you bought the download version, you hopefully backed it up onto a DVD? Use that disc. If not, then hopefully you still have the old PC and you can create a disc of the download now, and again, use that.

If you're missing your CD installation key, hopefully you registered your product when you installed it. Log on to Roxio's site and look for your registration information, which will give you your CD Key number.

Does that help?

• Like 1

Thanks. I decided to use the my *old* laptop and let him use the new one. The one I have has all the programs downloaded so I don't need to re-install any programs. It is much easier for me. He only needs a laptop for him to go to basic sites. So thanks a lot for your reply. I am still trying to figure out my Roxio Creator NXT3, it is not recording. :)

While you're at it though, make sure you backup the installation download, so if/when you do need to move to another computer, you have the disc ready to install from. Write the Install Key on the disc.