frustratedgirl

Favourite Band

Question

What are your favourite bands?

Mine are in order

1) Queen

2) U2

and then there's loads more in no particular order:

Pink Floyd, Dire Straits, Bob Marley, Kanye West, Metallica, Green Day, The Doors, Van Halen, Nirvana, Led Zepplin, Bob Marley and the Wailers, Eminem, Red Hot Chili Peppers, System of a Down, Rage Against The Machine, Audioslave, Santana, Aerosmith, David Bowie, Scissor Sisters, Cream, Eric Clapton, Jimi Hendrix, Thin Lizzy, Peter Green, Gary Moore, Brian May, Roger Taylor, Freddie Mercury Franz Ferdinand (saw em live!), Bob Dylan, Fleetwood Mac, The Who, Lemar, Maroon 5, Simple Minds, Michael Jackson, Jackson 5, 2Pac, Coolio, The Game, Black Eyed Peas, Linkin Park, No Doubt, Gwen Stefani, Abba, Bee Gees, Weird Al Yancovic Fugees, Lenny Kravitz, James Blunt, The Corrs, Blondie, Phil Collins, Lighthouse Family, Queen + Paul Rodgers (saw em live!)........

29 answers to this question

I saw it Frank and knew what you meant,no problem.I also am not that up on Les Paul,just threw it out there as kind of a joke...lol.

And in my post I forgot a couple of my favs..Stevie Ray Vaughn and my hero..Frank Zappa. :)

Well for me its always been THE BEATLES. Nothing comes close. But having said that, the next grouping of bands-singers are my B list of greatness.

The Rolling Stones

Bruce Springsteen

U2

The Beach Boys ( Brian Wilson really is a genius)

Music really is good for the soul

Well for me its always been THE BEATLES. Nothing comes close. But having said that, the next grouping of bands-singers are my B list of greatness.

The Rolling Stones

Bruce Springsteen

U2

The Beach Boys ( Brian Wilson really is a genius)

Music really is good for the soul

Ah, the Beatles. The reason I started playing guitar. All my friends came to my house to watch them on Ed Sullivan (was 7 years old). We had our brooms and sang along. Such care free years :)

Still barely a day goes by that I don't listen to at least one Beatles song. In 1970 when I awoke and my dad told me he read in the paper that they broke up, I hid and cried. Paul was my favorite since we share the same first name.

Well Paul, Paul is also my favorite! My first concert attended was Paul McCartney And Wings in May of 1976 as a wee 14 year old. Thrilling indeed. I have seen the man numerous times over the years since, most recently last September in Boston. Still thrilling. The man does not age! He will be be 64 this June. Who would have thought that when he sang When I'm 64 back in 67 that in 2006 he would still be rocking.