Question

i open the entail software to display capture and the edit tabs and i get this message i adjust the screen to top peak 1380 by 768 and still get the message i have unistaled the program the reinstalled the program and the issue stays please someone help mepost-126726-0-42351300-1435405040_thumb.jpg

Edited by Brendon
removed duplicate

6 answers to this question

Looking at your screen caps, you are not running in the right resolution/size...

I realize you posted them before you said you changed it but go back and check both the resolution (1024 X 768) and the Size (96 DPI ~ (Control Panel – Display – Smaller – 100% (default))

hello anybody here need help its been close to 2 weeks am i never going to find a solution to this issue your software is messed up and i dont know how to fix it even after repairing uninstalling and reinstalling it still will not work ive done as you have said and still to no prevail dpi text and screen resolution still shrink even if set to what you told me for the love of all that is gaming help me!!!!!!??????

Are you using Roxio Creator where you posted or are you using one of the game capture program software ? If so , which one?

You marked the 'Topic Solved' so no one paid any attention to it after that...

There is nothing wrong with the software been running for years and everyone who has ever encountered this, turns out to be their PC and settings.

We just have to find them!

There is some question as to what you even have??? You have posted in the NXT2 software forum, which has been out of production for a year. And your screen cap shows the RCG software.

From that are we to guess that is what you are really talking about?

NOW what we need is to look into your PC a little more! Please perform the instructions, '>HERE and we will try to help you out.