chipscap

My Backup Copy Of Nxt2 Does Not Let Me Install

Question

I purchased NXT2 and burned the download to a cd. Installed it everything was fine until the hard drive died. installed new drive, pulled my cd to install nxt2 and will not read. where can I download another copy of the install?

thanks

4 answers to this question

Keep in mind that your probably wrote to a DVD, not a CD, as you say in your post. If you're using a CD drive, it won't read a DVD disc.

I purchased NXT2 and burned the download to a cd. Installed it everything was fine until the hard drive died. installed new drive, pulled my cd to install nxt2 and will not read. where can I download another copy of the install?

thanks

Since the downloaded 2 programs are each over 2GB in size, how did you manage to burn them to a CD which is only about 700MB in size?

I purchased NXT2 in 2014 along with a Roxio backup disc. I just couldnt Install this Roxio product so the message I now get from Roxio - quote Creator NXT2 is not officially supported in Windows 10, which is what I have.

This program is still sold by outlet stores. So the message is - if you have Windows 10 don't waste your money on buying it.

These are the Roxio products that Corel says are "ready for Windows 10"

Roxio Creator NXT3

Roxio Creator NXT 3 Pro

Roxio Easy CD & DVD Burning

Roxio Easy LP to MP3

Roxio Game Capture

Roxio Game Capture HD Pro

Roxio MyDVD

Roxio RecordNow 10

Roxio Secure Burn Enterprise

Roxio Video Copy & Convert

The full list can be seen here.