Sign in to follow this  
jenaira.martinez

Misplaced Installation Disk

Question

Hello,

I have a question it seems that I have misplaced my installation disk for the Roxio Easy VHA to DVD 3 Plus, I wanted to know if by any chance by giving the the serial number from the disk slip if they could send me a download link of the software through my email? I've honestly have looked everywhere for the disk and I can't find it. I did install it when I recieved it but I had to format my harddrive and all my programs erased.

Please Help!

Thanks!

Jenaira

4 answers to this question

Yes there is. I lost my cd but I had previously registered it online, so in my account settings it shows my serial number that came with the cd when I registered it. All I did was go to the Corel support website and emailed them my product ID, product name, and my email address and they sent me a download link, in which I was able to save ,open and install on my Surface Pro 4.

• Like 1

Yes there is. I lost my cd but I had previously registered it online, so in my account settings it shows my serial number that came with the cd when I registered it. All I did was go to the Corel support website and emailed them my product ID, product name, and my email address and they sent me a download link, in which I was able to save ,open and install on my Surface Pro 4.

These Copy and Paste posts are getting tiresome... ;)

Hi Everyone! After restoring my pc (windows 10), I am also unable to locate my installation disk for my Roxio Easy VHS to DVD 3 Plus. I registered the software and have the serial #. Any guidance on how to re-install would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Never mind, I just noticed the post regarding emailing Corel support

Edited by jalex112017