Question

I just purchased th Roxio Game Capture HD Pro and it is showing on the Preview screen my xbox one gameplay but it is not showing up on my monitor or my tv but on my monitor it keeps showing no signal and it wont even show up on my tv and i have tried 3 different HDMI cables and nothing so far has worked. Please help!

8 answers to this question

Is the "no signal" Red or Green?.

The no signal is on my monitor. Everything on the Game Capture is working fine its just i am getting no video output on my TV or MONITOR i have tried everything

But you say that there is No Preview on your RGC Software and No Signal on your pass through (Play) TV.

That would indicate that you do have a Green "Ready" indication in your RGC Software.

We are 6 responses into this and you are repeating yourself and supplying little information of use ;)

There can be a few causes but without any information of what the software is indicating this is coming to a close very soon -_-

No, he clearly says that it is showing on the preview screen. I think he's tried swapping between a monitor and his TV for viewing the gameplay. But the first sentence say he has a good preview. I'm guessing an HDCP problem with the TV and/or monitor.

No, he clearly says that it is showing on the preview screen. I think he's tried swapping between a monitor and his TV for viewing the gameplay. But the first sentence say he has a good preview. I'm guessing an HDCP problem with the TV and/or monitor.

Yes but only if you assume when has a clue that "...everything on game capture is working fine" actually means that and not just wishful thinking :lol::D:lol: