mitzie

Photosuite I I I .pzp Files

I got a new computer using windows 8.1. I had been using photosuite III previously on windows vista and before that on windows me. I have numerous pzp files. Is there any way to install photosuite on a windows 8.1 system?

If not, is there another program that will let me view and edit the pzp files?

I doubt very much that PhotoSUite III will run on W8.That very There are many posts on the internet about compatibility problems since Vista. Some people can get it to work and for others it crashes.

Do a google search on PhotoSuite III compatibility to find out more. There are also many programs that claim to pzp files but how good they are????

That very old program is of course no longer supported.

Try this.

XnView is a free utility for viewing, editing and converting graphic / image files.

File Extension .PZP
MGI Photosuite Project Image

Download XnView 1.91.6

Well, there you are. :(

You can only keep old software going for a very limited amount of time if you keep changing your Operating System, and it appears you've reached the working limit.

You'll either have to keep a computer running your old Operating System for this purpose, or else give up on Photosuite III and allow it to finally rest in peace.

Regards,

Brendon

I got a new computer using windows 8.1. I had been using photosuite III previously on windows vista and before that on windows me. I have numerous pzp files. Is there any way to install photosuite on a windows 8.1 system?

If not, is there another program that will let me view and edit the pzp files?

You didn't say, but did you actually try to install PhotoSuite III on your new computer? If so, did you get error messages? And what were they?

If not, then it shouldn't hurt to try. You may have to set the installer, and the installed program, to run in a compatibility mode. Maybe it'll work.