Sign in to follow this  
tarbe

Live Screen Capture

Question

8 answers to this question

On your PC :lol:

You need to have the main interface for NXT 3 open and it is under the Video/Movies tab - Record Your Screen. (I found the EXE and made a shortcut for it on my desktop.

After that you can set the Monitor you want to capture and either do full screen or select a windowed area or a spefic Application.

Some pics:

post-39730-0-21221600-1438614113_thumb.jpg

post-39730-0-52676200-1438614143_thumb.jpg

post-39730-0-68155200-1438614150_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jim_Hardin

What Operating System are you using?

I haven't been able to make "Record Your Screen" respond at all under Windows XP (even with a shortcut to the exe), although it works fine for me under Windows 7.

I'd like to hear from anyone who has got it going under XP.

I can't get "Record Your Screen" to work either. I have Windows 10 Professional. I get a message that says "Prepare record failed!!!! #0".

Regarding the "Prepare Record Failed!!! #0" error, I was able to eliminate it and use the screen capture by changing my audio speaker settings to "stereo" in my Realtek Audio Manager. Any other speaker modes such as, 5.1, 7.1, quadraphonic, all resulted in the error. Of course, a quick fix is to turn off "System audio" in the capture box settings but then you lose some audio sources.

Hi ibupnorth,

Thanks for the information. I have 5.1 surround sound on the new Alienware desktop, and got the same Prepare Record Failure notice.

Changed to Stereo, and now works fine. Many thanks. - NorThox