reble

Re: A Txt Problem In "mydvd" Part Of Easy Media Creator 10

Question

1st off my OS is Win7 Home 32bit on a HP Persario C700 laptop. I know Easy Media Creator 10 is old. 1 I can't afford to upgrade right now. I also beleave in "if it isn't broak don't fix it".

I am in the middle of taking a bunch of video/sound clips and putting them in a format that can be watched on any DVD player. I am almost ready to burn the DVD except for 1 hangup. Take a look at the screen capture file bellow The problem is I have the 1st 3 video clips on the bottom labeled. When I hit the add txt button on the preview bar to do the txt for the video clip marked with the red box around it in the attached picture. The prog sounds a ding in the speakers but it does not open the txt box to do the typing in. It seems to me that the prog won't let me label more then 3 of the video clips. Why is this happening?

Steve

post-103558-0-28770400-1439549727_thumb.jpg

Edited by reble

4 answers to this question

Some menu templates allow only 3 videos; other will have up to 6. After the amount that the menu will take, you will get that white arrow head to go to a second page. Is that a problem for you?

Trying to put too many menu videos on a menu page or even just moving them areound will screw up the navigation and you will never be able to figure out which movie plays next.

The problem isn't the amount of videos on the 1st menu. The 4th video on the 1st menu works fine. The software won't let me label the 4th video like the other 3 are

Some menu templates allow only 3 videos; other will have up to 6. After the amount that the menu will take, you will get that white arrow head to go to a second page. Is that a problem for you?

Trying to put too many menu videos on a menu page or even just moving them areound will screw up the navigation and you will never be able to figure out which movie plays next.

Not enough room for the text ! You may get away with shortening the text for the other movies. Try it.

To Digital Guru. I found a back door approch to get around the label limitation for the 4th label. I put the 4th label in a jpg picture file and placed it over the menu picture as an overlay. It works great. So if someone else has that problem. An overlay will solve it. The only problem with an overlay is knowing how to multipulate computer pictures in order for the overlay to sit right. I can multipulate computer pictures at the single pixel level. I also did picture multipulation back when there was no computers in a dark room with negatives and scissors.

Steve