Question

I upgraded to windows 10 last month. Today, when I started the easy vhs to dvd, the only signal I get is from the built in cam on the laptop. I can't find a setting for signal input, and I don't want to disable the built in cam, so, has anyone had a similar problem? Most important, does anyone have a solution?
Mike

3 answers to this question

List of programs compatible with Windows 10. (here) I doubt that Roxio/Corel will issue patches for that older program.

Look back to see if the USB device is listed in your Device Manager without any question marks or exclamation marks.

Did you do a clean install of W10 or just an automatic upgrade?

Yes please help us out with the info Steve asked for!

Just so you know another user did a Win 10 upgrade from Win 8.1 and while he can see the input his drives don't show for capture or burn :D (he is using an MS Surface)

I had a problem with With Windows 10 where audio would work but not video. The fix for me was running your existing software in compatability mode. Simply right click on the icon and select 'troubeshoot compatability'. Windows will find the best configuration and ask if you want to save it. click 'yes'. It's been working great since then. Good luck!