Question

For some reason when i edited my video so i can post it to youtube the video froze at 1:57 and i didnt notice until i uploaded the video.

watch the video and go about ten seconds before 1:57.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ubIn-xyr4Y&ab_channel=KyleHanson

8 answers to this question

So do you have a question? Perhaps if you supplied some usefull information such as what your post is all about, what software you are using

I don't see any freezing.

Only you saying you forgot you were in that mode.

For some reason when i edited my video so i can post it to youtube the video froze at 1:57 and i didnt notice until i uploaded the video.

watch the video and go about ten seconds before 1:57.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ubIn-xyr4Y&ab_channel=KyleHanson

I see the freezing a 1:57. Post what I asked above and maybe somebody who is into games may help you

Please tell us the information about your actions and your sftware so we can perhaps help.

We're not Microsoft, so we don't know it already.

KyleHanson,

What software are you using to edit your video?

Alessio Marin ----

Personal attacks are not permitted on this forum. Please come back with the same information but without the negatives. More attacks could cause your banishment.

We don't work for Roxio/Corel but you are welcome to contact support to pay for their help.

It would have been a lot simpler if you said Roxio game capture in your first post or to have posted in the right section of thew forum.

BTY we ALL have busted our &%$ getting our computer and software !

If you want help, please come back and post the requested information. (Information). and the dxdiag,exe evaluation of your computer.

It looks like the program froze when one of your co- designers dropped off the line.

Edited by sknis