GEORGE7899

Lost Installation Disk Roxio Easy Vhs To Dvd 3 Plus

Question

7 answers to this question

The picture makes it look like you still have the disc! :P

Hopefully you still have your installation key? If so, you can send a private message to Rox-Ralf using the link in my signature below about getting your CD Key reset. Explain to him what's happened, and with any luck he'll set you up with a download. It may take a day or two for him to get back to you.

As I said, in my signature, at the bottom of this (and my previous) posting, there is a link that says, "How to get your CD key "reset" after too many install attempts." Click on that link. It will take you to instructions for sending a private message to Rox-Ralf. Read those instructions (it tells you what you need to do) and includes another link to take you to Rox-Ralf's profile for sending that message.

Yes, the boards can be intimidating, but just read that post carefully and do what it says.

Hi i need help i lost my disk what had the cd key on and i dont have the software on my pc anymore as i reset it is there any way i can get it back

Edited by matthewvw

Hi i need help i lost my disk what had the cd key on and i dont have the software on my pc anymore as i reset it is there any way i can get it back

Did you register the software on the Roxio website?

Go here and sign-in to your >My Account< up top of the page and check, http://www.roxio.com/enu/default.html

If so it will show your CD Key and hopefully Rox Ralf can get you a download.