• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 creede301

creede301

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 03:58 PM

I have had the Roxio Photo Show for many years but have not used it lately.  Attempted to last evening and could not get it to work at all so I went to Roxio and purchased new Photo Show and it didn't work at all like the older Photo show did and would not burn some photos that I put together onto a DVD at all darn it, I used to really be impressed with the Photo Shows I put together for friends, they were really cool!!!!!!!!

• creede301 likes this

#2 sknis

sknis

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,359 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 03:28 AM

I have had the Roxio Photo Show for many years but have not used it lately.  Attempted to last evening and could not get it to work at all so I went to Roxio and purchased new Photo Show and it didn't work at all like the older Photo show did and would not burn some photos that I put together onto a DVD at all darn it, I used to really be impressed with the Photo Shows I put together for friends, they were really cool!!!!!!!!

PhotoShow has been having problems for a couple of years.  Read the pinned posts at the top of this forum.  

Note that I haven't been able to get PhotoShow to work with Windows 10 but the on-line versions seem to work at least partially with W8 and W10.

Edited by sknis, 07 October 2015 - 03:29 AM.

PC  Desktop -CPU Solutions (Wisconsin): Windows 1064 bit,  I7 -4790k, 16G memory, MSI GeForce N-760 Video Card, 500G SSD, Creator NXT 2Pro

Laptop - Windows 8.1  Ultimate 64 bit
Alienware M17XR4. I-7 third generation @2.4, 8G RAM, 500G SSD, GTX660M, SoundBlaster 3Di,

Laptop - Windows 10

Dell 13 inch convertible.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users