• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 sixwatt

sixwatt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 06:50 PM

I am using the Roxio to capture on PS4 and i'm getting video output completely fine, but then once i hit capture my video output goes black and the software continuously flickers between Ready and No Signal and the capture displays a flashing blue screen. Please help.

#2 Jim_Hardin

Jim_Hardin

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,453 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 02:35 AM

Since the PS4 does not have the Component Output that you need with the Roxio Device, you must be using a HDMI to Component Converter...

First thing to try is to Turn OFF the HDCP in the PS4 for recording.

IF that does not work you will need a different Converter. I know the Radio Shack 1500549 will do the trick.

Here is mine with the RGC Pro hooked up:

HDMI to Component Converter 1.jpg

Let us know how you make out ;)

#3 justinmanning34

justinmanning34

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 February 2016 - 05:10 PM

I am having the same problem but with xbox 360. says no signal in red when I click on capture. everything seems to be hooked up right and I have tried 3 different hdmi cords. I just cannot figure it out. I put over 800 dollars buying everything I need to record and post on youtube and now I cant do it.

#4 Jim_Hardin

Jim_Hardin

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,453 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 04:32 AM

Did you READ the previous posts?

Need a lot more info beyond 'don't work' :huh:

#5 d_deweywright

d_deweywright

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,796 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 10:20 AM

Justin, it sounds like you have the Roxio Game Capture HD Pro?  This thread was started about the Roxio Game Capture for Consoles (even though Jim's picture shows the RGC HD Pro).

Should we move your question to the proper forum?

Dave D-W

Beware the lollipop of mediocrity. Lick it once and you'll suck forever. - Brian Wilson

[ASUS M4N98TD EVO MB | Athlon II X6 440 (3.3 GHz) | 4GB DDR3 RAM | GE Force 750 TI video card | 1-500GB HD (C: XP, G: Win7 , D: - Apps, E: data & apps), 1-500 GB HD Data), L: 1-1 TB WD Green, M: 1 - 2TB Toshiba HD | 2 - LiteOn DH20A4P DVD burners | External Dell QFlix DX-20A6Q DVD +/- writer | ASUS-12B1ST Blu-Ray writer | Windows 7 (32-bit) | Creator 2012 | Tektronix Phaser 8560 solid ink printer | Epson R220 Photo/Disc printer | Ricoh GX 3110db dye sublimation ink | Epson Workforce 7610 all-in-one printer/scanner | Microtek i900 Scanner]
XP w/EMC9
XP w/EMC10
Win7 w/Creator NXT Pro
Win7 w/Creator NXT 2 Pro

Instructions for posting images in your post.
Contact Roxio/Corel Support to reset your Key after too many install attempts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users