Sign in to follow this  
Wolverine5454

Xbox One Setup With Rgc Hd Pro

Question

I just got the RGC HD Pro for my Xbox One and Could not Get it to work. I got one HDMI and plugged it into the "Video Input" Side and Plugged the other End of the HDMI into the "Out to TV" HDMI Slot on the Xbox One itself. Then, on the Video Output side, I put the other HDMI Cable on and on the TV. I plug the USB into my Laptop, Get the other end and put it in the Roxio. The Purple Light Flashes but then Goes away in an instant and never comes back. NO signal on TV and a green "No signal" Text on the Capture Program itself. Note that I do all the stuff while the Xbox is turned off and then proceed to turn it on after.

Any Help with this or Is my Card Busted?

9 answers to this question

We can start taking guesses...

Your Xbox One MUST be set to a specific output!!!!!!!!! If you leave it to 'Auto' it will seek forever and never make a handshake with Roxio.

Likewise you must also turn off HDCP code on the Xbox One or you will never be allowed to record!

Like to know more about your Laptop. Some laps don't have the power to run the RGC (try ALL the USB ports) Also make sure you don't try to run the lap on battery!

What does your Device Manager show with the RGC attached?

Like this:

post-39730-0-88424400-1444948288_thumb.jpg

Not like this:

post-39730-0-64272800-1444948199_thumb.jpg

The Roxio RGC outputs HDCP coding on the HDMI output. - your TV may not be compliant with the code Roxio uses. That would explain the Black screen there, assuming you get it to show up in the Preview window.

• Like 1

We can start taking guesses...

Your Xbox One MUST be set to a specific output!!!!!!!!! If you leave it to 'Auto' it will seek forever and never make a handshake with Roxio.

Likewise you must also turn off HDCP code on the Xbox One or you will never be allowed to record!

Like to know more about your Laptop. Some laps don't have the power to run the RGC (try ALL the USB ports) Also make sure you don't try to run the lap on battery!

What does your Device Manager show with the RGC attached?

Like this:

attachicon.gifDevice Mgr - After GameCAP Install.jpg

Not like this:

attachicon.gifDevice Mgr - After.jpg

The Roxio RGC outputs HDCP coding on the HDMI output. - your TV may not be compliant with the code Roxio uses. That would explain the Black screen there, assuming you get it to show up in the Preview window.

Ok, New Problem. O_O

I got it Working. I even made a video and exported it with no trouble until today when I tried to insert the USB Cable in the Game Capture, It lit up and it disappeared so I tried again and now it Wont light up at all when I insert the USB Cable.

You Sir, After seeing Countless other People you Helped, Are The Best Guy These Forums have. Thanks for Helping Out Everyone :)

Edited by Wolverine5454

You Sir, After seeing Countless other People you Helped, Are The Best Guy These Forums have. Thanks for Helping Out Everyone :)

Thanks!

But did you get it figured out?

If so, what was it???