Question

I've been having this problem for a while and I want it to stop since it makes editing the Videos hell. Everytime I click a button or try to cut the video or do anything for that matter it crashes or freezes alot. I used this on a older computer without this issue and now I have it on a better computer. I wanna know what I can do to fix it or something th ecompany can do to solve it.

6 answers to this question

I wanna know what I can do to fix it or something th ecompany can do to solve it.

Perhaps the first thing you wanna do is tell us what "it" is, so we know what you're talking about? :)

Sounds like something got corrupted in the VideoWave program... Let's see if we can fix that or make sure it is running right!

First thing to do is to turn off your Anti Virus, Firewalls, Registry Cleaners, etc.

Unplug your RGC Device and put it aside until you are completely finished.

Now insert your Roxio Disc.

Be sure you accept the offer to Check for Updates (this is for Roxio, not Windows)

When you reach the screen where Repair is offered, choose that!

Sounds like something got corrupted in the VideoWave program... Let's see if we can fix that or make sure it is running right!

First thing to do is to turn off your Anti Virus, Firewalls, Registry Cleaners, etc.

Be sure you accept the offer to Check for Updates (this is for Roxio, not Windows)

I don't have the disc I got it off the website

I don't have the disc I got it off the website

Impossible - is has never been a download since it is a HARDWARE item plus the software -_-

He could of got a download from Roxio?

run the download and choose repair when offered.