• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

BACON TYPHOON

Pc No Game Sound

Question

I am recording with the Hd Pro on my PC(Laptop) with HDMI's and When I record the game, and view it after there is no game sound to it. I don't know what's going on with it. Please Help. Note that I am using Windows 8.1

Edited by BACON TYPHOON

6 answers to this question

First thing is to do a search in this forum for no sound.

You don't have to read the 100+ hits but enough of them to resolve your issue or at least see the information you need to provide ;)

First thing is to do a search in this forum for no sound.

You don't have to read the 100+ hits but enough of them to resolve your issue or at least see the information you need to provide ;)

I looked up the forum no sound, but did not see anything to resolve my issue. I don't know what information you could need. :/ Other than what I said and that I'm playing Pc games on the same pc im using to record with.

Edited by BACON TYPHOON

Is the audio you're listening to when playing your games coming from your monitor/TV, or from your PCs speakers/headset? If it's not coming from your TV/Monitor, then that would mean you've set the audio not to go through the HDMI cable, which is where it needs to go for the RGC HD Pro to capture it.

Unless you can configure your PC to send the audio to both your headphones, and out of the HDMI port, no. If you don't have audio going to the RGC HD Pro device, it really can't record it.