Sign in to follow this  
TheresaInMd

Creator Nxt Can't Export Black And White And Color Images In A Series To Mpeg-2 Files

Question

Hi,

I accidentally set my trail camera to take a picture every 5 seconds yesterday so today I ended up with over 3,000 images. I deleted most of them but kept the series that showed the sunrise because it was pretty freaking awesome. I imported those images into video wave and am able to set their duration to .33 seconds each and play back the sunrise perfectly. When it changes from dark to light outside the images change from black and white infrared to color when I try to export them as high definition mpeg-2 1080i file all of the color images are rendered totally blacked out.

What's up with that? Build: 140B36A (Would be AWESOME if the info in "about" were select-able )

I can't attach the project or the output because it's too big but I did upload the finished exported mpeg-2 file to youtube:

You can skip to about 00:23 seconds into the video to start seeing what happens when the images switch from black and white to full color. Every time you see the frame go black.. that's a stunning color snippet of a sunrise. I am attaching one of each type that are back to back in the series.

UPDATE: I just tried to share to youtube and the entire program just crashed lol

Another UPDATE: I am using VideoCreator NXT, I am downloading the pro version of NXT 4 now.. perhaps that will help. If it doesn't I'm going to be PISSED .. #Justsaying

post-112075-0-08312700-1449423940_thumb.jpg

post-112075-0-25031400-1449423941_thumb.jpg

1 answer to this question