Sign in to follow this  
Goran Kallgren

Ordering Problems

Question

After hard disk dissaster I have to reinstall Roxio Creator 2011 Pro. I have the serial number and the purchase information but not the software module. (No Extended Download Service.)

I have tried to order on-line an upgraded version but the order site does not work. After entering all requested information I get an error message "Payment_info has not been specified".

There is no place to enter any payment information. I have tried to order from Three different computers and even from an external site. Same result every time.

I have sent a message Three times to the customer service but no respons!

3 answers to this question

Since Creator 2011 is 5 version behind, you may not be able to buy it from the regular sources. Did you try e-bay or similar?

Did you try this (How to)?

If you do get it downloaded, make a back up copy !

Edited by sknis

Thank you for replay,

I know that Creator 2011 is an old version and that is why I tried to order an upgraded (later) version.

I tried to order Creator NXT pro 4 as Creator 2011 qualifies for an upgrade purchase to NXT pro 4.

It was there my problem started. The order process does not work. I never come to a Point where I can enter

the payment information (credit card number ...).

I have also tried the link to Digital River (where I bought the original Creator 2011 many years ago). Looks like Digital River sleeps well. I have sent a message to them three times during the last month via the link "Digital River directly" but not a sound from them. So far I know there is no other way to buy Roxio Products when you live in Sweden.

The problem with the order process has nothing to do with my special upgrade case. It is the same problem whatever prRoxio Product I try to order this way.

I thougt it could be anything wrong with my browser settings and therefor I have tried to order from Three different computers (Win XP, Win 7 and Win 8.1) with both IE and Google Crome - and even from a quite different network to exclude router problems.