Question

I have a Hewlett Packard desk top computer with Model 37-1234. I have an A6-3650 APU and a NVIDEA GeForce GT-240 video card. I have about 914 usable GB of memory with about half of the space used. I've been using Roxio products going all the way back to Disc Doctor, and used Roxio Media Creator Pro and recently upgraded to Roxio (Corel) Roxio Creator NXT 3 Pro. I have an intermittent problem. I author and Burn Video slide shows on Blue Ray. I use a two year old LG internal Read/Write Blue Ray Drive and decent quality discs. I use the Cyberlink Blue Ray Suite player since my Windows Media player doesn't have the proper codecs to play it. The problem I have is I can author and burn the Blue Ray discs and they work on my computer as well as my Sony Desk Top player I have hooked up to my television, but after playing them a few times, not all but some of the discs won't play in my computer. I get notifications that appears that the disc is empty, but I know it's not. I can take it and load it in my Sony Player and it plays fine. No matter what I do, when I put the disc in my computer, it will give me the screen that says Drag and Drop your files to this folder. I've tried everything I know to do. All the other discs continue to play fine, so I don't think it's the drive or software. Am I burning them right in Roxio using video wave and making movies with them. Any idea's would be appreciated. Barry

3 answers to this question

Are these checked?

If so uncheck them and see if t makes a difference?

post-97-0-98108700-1450977843_thumb.jpg

post-97-0-76803100-1450977843_thumb.jpg

The BD Players play them whereas your PC player will not...

What are "...and decent quality discs"???

Why not the drive? (burners use two different lasers - one read, one write)

I suspect it is one or both of the above...