Dunstar

Cannot Open Mydvd Cd

Question

Hi,

I am new to this. I purchased a music lesson that was apparently encrypted through MyDVD. I would open it on an older version of Windows but not on Windows 10. What am I doing wrong or rather, what do I have to do to play it? I tried iTunes and Windows Media Player and neither worked. Thanks,

Bob

5 answers to this question

I am new to this. I purchased a music lesson that was apparently encrypted through MyDVD

Bob in order to help we need better information than you've supplied!

Hi,

I am new to this. I purchased a music lesson that was apparently encrypted through MyDVD. I would open it on an older version of Windows but not on Windows 10. What am I doing wrong or rather, what do I have to do to play it? I tried iTunes and Windows Media Player and neither worked. Thanks,

Bob

Thanks! What kind of info do you need?

My DVD doesn't encrypt DVDs it authors them to play in settop players and DVD Player Software on a PC.

Where did you purchase this DVD? And why do you think that MyDVD is involved? Apparently you can see something on the DVD? (And I'm assuming DVD, not CD, as in the subject of this thread?)

If you put the disc into your computer and look at it using Windows Explorer, what folders and files do you see?

What DVD playing software do you have on your PC?

Have you tried playing it in a regular DVD/BluRay player connected to your TV? What happens?