Nickthebest100

Record Xbox One Party+Own Voices Whilst Recording The Game Audio.

Question

I was wondering how i can record the audio of my friends and I in a party whilst playing a game.

Equipment i got;

Kinect

Xbox One Elite Controller

Turtle Beach x500 Stealth

Laptop

Audio splitter cable

3.5mm to 3.5mm cable

2.5mm to 3.5mm cable (for the turtle beach)

Xbox One (Obliviously)

Roxio Game Capture PRO

The headset is wireless, when i use my headset with the splitter, the xbox doesn't recognize the microphone part of the headset.

12 answers to this question

Couldn't find anything on the xbox one forums.it's annoying how game capture devices don't get made to record party chat as well or xbox doesn't make a port for game capture devices and settings for them.

No one has a solution on youtube with my headset and my type of controller. that why i came here, to see if you lot knew any ways of doing it.

??? how does your type of controller make any difference? They all work the same way in the end!

If your looking for a 'click and smile' solution, your going to have to broaden your search and try a few things out ;)

Edited by Jim_Hardin
took out quotes

Because it's an elite, it got a different way of working. For some reason, it doesn't work the same as a normal one for some reason with the audio jack. It got a built in one, but when i put a audio splitter in it, it doesn't detect the microphone of my headset when i plug my headset though the controller. with a normal controller, using an adapter, it works fine. that how it's different.

okay, thanks anyway. i just brought my self an elgato record system with a party chat cable to see if that works, and if it does, i'll see if it works on roxio. I'll let you know the result if it does so people can use a way of doing it if they got the Turtle Beach Stealth 500x with Elite Controller.

okay, thanks anyway. i just brought my self an elgato record system with a party chat cable to see if that works, and if it does, i'll see if it works on roxio. I'll let you know the result if it does so people can use a way of doing it if they got the Turtle Beach Stealth 500x with Elite Controller.

That would be great we like to build up knowledge about these things!

I have the elgato recording system and elgato split cable, it works with the elgato. When i tried the split cable with the Roxio capture device, it wouldn't work as the software doesn't have a section where i can select the input of the audio to be recorded with the video, if i could do that, it would work.

-Nick