Question

Hi I've recorded videos before on 360. I recorded a video with 3 other friends and my capture card picked up their voice.But on Xbox one it doesn't record their voice unless i unplug my microphone. And If do that I cant hear them. So i would like to know if there is a way to do both.

p.s. This is when their in party chat

8 answers to this question

You posted in

General Chat
For all chat not related to CD/DVD burning software. No Roxio discussion here! Chat about anything in life that interests you or just stop by to say hi. Posts that do not belong here will be removed.

What Game Capture Software are you using and your post will be moved to the appropriate forum since you never posted it there!

Hi I've recorded videos before on 360. I recorded a video with 3 other friends and my capture card picked up their voice.But on Xbox one it doesn't record their voice unless i unplug my microphone. And If do that I cant hear them. So i would like to know if there is a way to do both.

The Roxio is working fine,(it works with the 360) the only change is that you are using the "Xbox one". Sounds like a option missing in the "One")

Try googling "party chat xbox one".

Edited by ogdens