Sign in to follow this  
PyroXL

Audio Lag After Uploading To Youtube

Question

Since it was correct in the video editing software, why don't you look at the upload process?

If you really do think it is the Roxio software, please answer these questions.(link). Instead of answering the questions about your computer, please follow these instructions for providing that information via Windows dxdiag. (link - follow the instructions exactly).

I uploaded a video to youtube and the game audio is lagging. you see the gun fire and the enemy die and then you hear the gun fire afterwards. how do I fix this?

2 answers to this question

This product has so many problems. But my main issue is that I uploaded a video to youtube and there is some major lag on the audio. in the video you can see the gun fire and the enemy die and then a full second later you hear the sound effects of the gun firing. I need to know how to fix this.

Also if I open a video in videowave I can edit it fine. But when I try to add to it by clicking "add photo/video" a box pops up saying something like "videowave encountered a problem" and it force closes. then I open it back up and click work on previous project. it opens with the first edited section already there. and I click add video and then it works.

Not the Product!

Now we have to find out where it lies and how to get it right -_-

You quoted an older post that asked to provide information. Why didn't you do that?

Can't even take a guess until you provide that info ;)