TigazONE

Lg Flatron E2240T?

Question

Yo! I got a roxio gamecapture hd pro from my wife at christmas, im using this setup. Usb -> computer, ps4>hdmi cable to gamecap>hdmi to dvi cable> to my lg. and it dont work to capture, my hardware says it gets a signal and everythings ok, but my screen is black. What is the problem?

34 answers to this question

1: Have tested to run the hdmi to dvi cable from ps4 to monitor works like a charm..

2: yes i have tried to run that cable from the splitter to monitor, does not work. :( i think im going to get a new monitor tomorrow with Hdmi! :)

Could you not borrow a small tv/monitor (with HDMI inputs) from a friend/neighbor/relative) to prove it will work ok before you buy one.

Now it works! Now i dont get the Freaking sound instead when i captures my Videos! As i Said: I run a Razer kraken usb directly to ps4, and i have my sound output on HDMI out, The second alternative is optic witch i dont have.! Help please!

Is the sound ok on your desktop computer speakers or is it just not working on you headset?.

No its its sound on the headset but when im recording it no sound in the file.

I thought that that was explained to you in Post #20 of this thread.

Yeah, thats the thing! I can only switch between my headset or my tv/av. But if i use that i cant hear my headset! I mean isnt it some way i can plug the headset in the ps4 and still use the roxio to capture with game sound mic sound and party sound or at least gamesound and my voice?

Man, i bought this rgc because i read that it was easy to do but now i dont know if i should bought an elgato instead. And then we have the thing about livestream and facecam, or record and facecam. The roxio cant even do that? What the f##k!

So, does someone have an fix for this?

Great now the Elgato came out with a new version of their program "to make the gamechat and sound on ps4 easyier" Roxio dontwant any more customers?