myarusinsky

Cannot Burn A Dvd Or Make An Iso - Split From Another Topic

Question

I am also having problems creating an ISO file and burning a DVD with Nxt4. I have a new

Dell laptop with Windows 10. When I click on MyDVD it is looking for a path that was deleted. I tried recreating the path but no luck. Since it is looking for the path it crashes so I am not getting to create menus for the DVD. I am a long time Creator user and have deleted files and folders before without a similar issue in the past. I have tried everything to get rid of the error message but no luck. I got the menu and created a DVD a few days ago but now I am lost.

Intel Core ™ i7-6500U CPU @2.50GHZ 2.59 GHZ

8.00 GB (7.90 GB useable)

64-Bit Operating system, X64 based processor

Windows 10 Home

5 answers to this question

Could you explain step-by-step what you are doing?

What path was deleted? What files/folders did you delete? What error message? Please give some information to work with.

Did you try a proper repair to see if that will clean it up?

First thing to do is to turn off your Anti Virus, Firewalls, Registry Cleaners, etc.

Now insert your Roxio Disc.

When you reach the screen where Repair is offered, choose that!

When the Repair completes, turn your AV & Firewall back on and reboot.

Keep in mind that there are limited number of installs available for NXT 4 before you have to have it reset... But 'Repair' does not count ;)

Could you explain step-by-step what you are doing?

What path was deleted? What files/folders did you delete? What error message? Please give some information to work with.

After doing a total reinstall of Roxio NXT Pro 4 the missing file issue was fixed. Now when I go to MYDVD I can select the menu, and add files. However, if I try to use the edit menu button it crashes and close the program. If I select the preview button it starts but no menu pops up and no preview. I tried this with just 3 picture and a color panel and still the same issue.

Roxio shuts down with the error message The owner SID on a per-user subscription doesn’t exist (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040207)

Did you try a proper repair to see if that will clean it up?

First thing to do is to turn off your Anti Virus, Firewalls, Registry Cleaners, etc.

Now insert your Roxio Disc.

When you reach the screen where Repair is offered, choose that!

When the Repair completes, turn your AV & Firewall back on and reboot.

Keep in mind that there are limited number of installs available for NXT 4 before you have to have it reset... But 'Repair' does not count ;)

I may have been adding the posting to the wrong spot. I did the repair and also a total remove and reinstall. I still have the SIS error message. I went to the link about this issue and it says to contact Microsoft but the person I talk to there felt it was a Roxio problem. I think it is a Microsoft

compatibility issue.