• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 walker

walker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 November 2006 - 04:45 PM

I have mp3 files on my computer that I listen to all the time, but when I try to transfer them to a CD to be played in my car CD player, it does not change them to .wav.  I have Roxio Easy CD & DVD Creator 6.  Should I use Audio Central or should I use Creator Classic?  Or do I have to change the file type before I burn them to a CDR?

#2 Beerman

Beerman

Digital Beer Guru

• Digital Guru
  • -7,181 posts

Posted 09 November 2006 - 04:54 PM

View Postwalker, on Nov 9 2006, 06:45 PM, said:

I have mp3 files on my computer that I listen to all the time, but when I try to transfer them to a CD to be played in my car CD player, it does not change them to .wav.  I have Roxio Easy CD & DVD Creator 6.  Should I use Audio Central or should I use Creator Classic?  Or do I have to change the file type before I burn them to a CDR?
Using Creator Classic, you should choose Audio CD and import those mp3's into your project and burn.  It should work.  Make sure you're not making an mp3 disc.  Your final cd will not show them as wave files but cda files which is what you want.  Unless your player can play an mp3 disc, you'll need to burn this as an audio cd.
You should also be able to do this with v6 as well.
Paul
------
Custom Built ASUS P8Z77 V-Deluxe, Core i7 3770k, 16 GB Memory-ASUS ENGTX560 DCII TOP/2DI/1GD5 GeForce GTX 560, H80i Cooler, 750W Power Supply, COOLER MASTER HAF XM RC-922XM-KKN1 case,Corsair Force Series GS CSSD-F240GBGS-BK 2.5" 240GB SATA III SSD, InfiniTV4 & HDHomerun Tuners- running Windows 8 (and other goodies)
#2-P877WS- Core i7 3770k, 16GB Memory-GeForce GTX 650Ti, SATA III SSD, H100i cooler, 750W PS,

#3 walker

walker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 November 2006 - 06:51 PM

Thanks!  That did it!

View Postwalker, on Nov 9 2006, 04:45 PM, said:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users