Preview Control Issues

Help! How Do I Leave A Post Subject?

Question

6 answers to this question

Now go to the forum which deals with your problem, and read through any posts which seem to bear on your issue.

If, after a reasonable search, you can't find a post solving your problem then start a fresh topic setting out the problem or question. Make sure you give enough details to allow people to work out what you're doing and help you.

• Like 1

On the top left of this page, click on the "Roxio Community" tab and follow the directions that Brendon gave in post #3.

• Like 1

WOW! Sorry, but I don't see what / where you guys are telling me to post. There are only two links at the top left: see below, neither one lets me start a new subject. One says NO Roxio post here and the other says "General Chat" but NO Roxio discussion!?!?!? Help once again. Thanks guys

News and Announcements

Announcements from Roxio. You will not be able to post here.

• 27 topics
  • 2 replies
photo-thumb-109855.jpg?_r=1423507512 f_icon.png General Chat

For all chat not related to CD/DVD burning software. No Roxio discussion here! Chat about anything in life that interests you or just stop by to say hi. Posts that do not belong here will be removed.

Re-read post #4.

Once you select the "Roxio Community tab"(Top left on this page) you then scroll down the page till you get to the specific Roxio program that you are having problems with.

Then re-read post #3.

This is the the first page you get when you select Roxio Community

[post-68-0-07936000-1454976422_thumb.png

2nd

post-68-0-55103300-1454976453_thumb.png

and so on.

Edited by ogdens

Go to the top left of this page, and click on the words :Roxio Community" that I've shown a red box around in this picture . . .

post-208-0-07502400-1454990076_thumb.jpg

Then scroll down the list of forums that you're shown (see picture) until you get to the one which fits your question and the software you're using.

post-208-0-08121400-1454990127_thumb.jpg

Click on the appropriate forum headings until you're in the one you want/need.

Then click on the "Start New Topic" button and carry on from there.

post-208-0-89760300-1454990301_thumb.jpg