Roxio Community

Photo

The Easy Audio Capture Works But No Longer Gives A "destination" File To Choose So I Can Burn A Cd

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 live4more

live4more

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 02:43 AM

Can someone please help. I just bought this a few days ago to replace the recordnow 7 that I have that records our church services. I do not find a "recording" capability with the new software. Help!?!

#2 live4more

live4more

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 02:55 AM

My software no longer gives a destination file to pick from since I've updated to Windows 10. I can record music but it won't let me burn to cd.

I purchased the recordnow music lab premier 10 but it isn't letting me record. But let's me burn the recorded

I don't want to have to go from one to the other. Isn't there a package that records and burns?

#3 grandpabruce

grandpabruce

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,527 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 05:37 AM

My software no longer gives a destination file to pick from since I've updated to Windows 10. I can record music but it won't let me burn to cd.

I purchased the recordnow music lab premier 10 but it isn't letting me record. But let's me burn the recorded

I don't want to have to go from one to the other. Isn't there a package that records and burns?

Let's see.  Windows 10 and Easy Media Creator 7.  Not going to work.  You need newer software or Windows XP.

Life is good!
GrandpaBruce
Vietnam Vet - 1970 - 1971

#4 cdanteek

cdanteek

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,781 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 05:44 AM

Let's see.  Windows 10 and Easy Media Creator 7.  Not going to work.  You need newer software or Windows XP.

I purchased the recordnow music lab premier 10

His software is W-10 compatible according to Roxio.

Minimum System Requirements:

• Windows® 10, Windows® 8, Windows® 7 Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate (32-or 64-bit), Windows® Vista™ (32- or 64-bit), SP1 is required, Windows® XP SP3 (32- or 64-bit)

http://www.roxio.com...quirements.html

I'm just a fellow user so please don't blame Roxio for any misguidance I may have provided.

cd
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Computer Specs click show.

Spoiler

1.Click here Beginners Guide - Blank DVD Media Type Definitions & What A Firmware Upgrade Is for Your Burner.
2.Click here Firmware HQ - site dedicated to providing you with the latest firmware releases for your optical disc drives.
3.Click here CD-DVD Speed
4.Click here CD-DVD Speed - A user guide
5.Click here Enabling/Checking DMA in Windows Vista, XP, 2000, Me, 9x.
6.Click hereYou can no longer access the CD drive or the DVD drive.
7.Click here Drive Not Recognized By Roxio, PX Engine 3_00_58a. Old Version<-> EMC 7.5 Up PX Engine 4.18.16a. Update .Click here PX Engine Fix, Click here The Latest 4.10.28a Click here
8.Click here How to uninstall IE 7 and WMP 11.
9.Click here ImgBurn Current version: v2.5.8.0 (3,389 KB) CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray burning application
10.Click here InfoTool (Drive, Disk, Configuration, Software, Hardware, DMA settings, etc.).
11.Click here Complete Uninstall of Creator 2011 & Creator 2012
12.Click here Complete Uninstall of Creator 2009 and 2010 (Windows Vista and 7)
13.Click here Complete Uninstall of Creator 2009 and 2010 (Windows XP)
14.Click here Complete Uninstall of Easy Media Creator 9 & 10 on Windows Vista
15.Click here Complete Uninstall of Easy Media Creator 7.5, 8, 9, & 10 on Windows XP
16. Click here WinZip Data Compression Utility <> Click here WinRAR Data Compression Utility Click here 7-Zip Data Compression Utility
17. Click here Finding Your Computer Specs And Roxio Software Version Number.

E-mail spambots harvest e-mail addresses from material found on the Internet in order to build mailing lists for sending unsolicited e-mail, also known as spam. Such spambots are web crawlers that can gather e-mail addresses from Web sites, newsgroups, special-interest group (SIG) postings, and chat-room conversations. .

Do not post your email address on any public forum!

#5 Jim_Hardin

Jim_Hardin

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,191 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 06:13 AM

Yes it should work with Win 10...

Maybe you need to do a Repair???

First thing to do is to turn off your Anti Virus, Firewalls, Registry Cleaners, etc.

Now insert your Roxio Disc.

Don’t do any updates at this time (get it running first)

When you reach the screen where Repair is offered, choose that!

When the Repair completes, turn your AV & Firewall back on and reboot.

Hopefully that will do it, let us know ;)

Posted Image

#6 Jim_Hardin

Jim_Hardin

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,191 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 07:04 AM

In the other Topic you started here AFTER you started this one, you state it capture OK but with output problems??? - HERE

Did it start working in the 13 minutes that passed between the two Topic postings :huh:

Posted Image

#7 grandpabruce

grandpabruce

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,527 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 08:29 AM

His software is W-10 compatible according to Roxio.

Minimum System Requirements:

• Windows® 10, Windows® 8, Windows® 7 Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate (32-or 64-bit), Windows® Vista™ (32- or 64-bit), SP1 is required, Windows® XP SP3 (32- or 64-bit)

http://www.roxio.com...quirements.html

This thread was in the EMC 7 forum, when I saw it.  I did not see the Record Now part of it.

Life is good!
GrandpaBruce
Vietnam Vet - 1970 - 1971

#8 Jim_Hardin

Jim_Hardin

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,191 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 01:06 PM

Thanks GPB, now I get the sequence ;)

Posted Image