Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,609 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 02:59 PM

Hello,

My new laptop has no disc drive.  Can I download the software.  I have the CD #

Thanks

Take your disc to a friend's house, and have him/her copy it to a flash drive.  Then, plug your flash drive into your new, improved (NOT) computer, and install the software.

Either that, or buy an external DVD drive, and use that on your laptop.

BTW, this isn't Roxio Tech Support.  This is a users forum, and we are users of the software.  We can't  provide you with a download.

Edited by grandpabruce, 07 February 2016 - 03:02 PM.

Life is good!
GrandpaBruce
Vietnam Vet - 1970 - 1971

#3 ezpzi

ezpzi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 10:53 AM

Yes there is. I lost my cd but I had previously registered it online, so in my account settings it shows my serial number that came  with the cd when I registered it. All I did was go to the Corel support website and emailed them my product ID, product name, and my email address and they sent me a download link, in which I was able to save ,open and install on my Surface Pro 4.

#4 grandpabruce

grandpabruce

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,609 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 02:22 PM

Yes there is. I lost my cd but I had previously registered it online, so in my account settings it shows my serial number that came  with the cd when I registered it. All I did was go to the Corel support website and emailed them my product ID, product name, and my email address and they sent me a download link, in which I was able to save ,open and install on my Surface Pro 4.

The OP hasn't returned to the forums since his original post, so he won't see your response here.

Life is good!
GrandpaBruce
Vietnam Vet - 1970 - 1971

#5 Jim_Hardin

Jim_Hardin

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,456 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 03:07 AM

There isn't any 'readily available' download.... We urge users, like you, who manage to lose a program disc, to contact the Moderator or Support to ask for a download -_-

Of course that was not the case here.

Curious how does EVD work out on your Surface? What have you done with it there?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users