lessthanpaul

Certificate File Missing

Question

Hi Having an issue certifying on my windows 10 machine.

Says certificate file is missing or has beencorrupted please re-install.

uninstalled and reinstalled and had same problem. Any thoughts?

thanks

4 answers to this question

That error has been a bit evasive...

Try creating a New User Account with Administrative privileges in Win 10.

Turn off all Anti Virus programs and reboot, logging on to that new account.

Try the install but don't do any updates where it suggests them ;)

Let us know.

Hi, everybody. I am recently facing a "missing certificate" problem with my EASY CD & DVD burning software which used to work OK in the past, on my desktop HP PC on Windows 7 X 64. I followed some suggestions in the forum about cleaning the registry, trying to reinstall the software, disenabling the Norton antivirus, but I am still receiving the "missing certificate note" when I try to run the program. I have seen that you developed a "repair license C 2011" software tool in a zip form which could be fount at www.dutran.co and which supposedly deals with this type of problem, but when I click on the link, I cannot find such a zip file in there. I also tried to find any ROXIO folder under my Program files//common files//Microsoft shared area, where normally the certificate should be, so as to replace it with the one that I can find on the CD that came with the software, but there was nothing in there. Please, help !!

[My PC characteristics are: HP Pavilion Elite HPE 367c-b, Wnidows 7 x 64 SP1, intel core i7 860 processor @2.80 GHz, 16 GB DDR3 RAM, NVIDIA GeFORCE GTX 970 graphics card].

Konstantinos

Hello Konstantinos,

Du is a brilliant man who is unfortunately no longer with Roxio, so you won't find his repair at that link now.

Happily, his work is available in the Corel KnowledgeBase here.

I just checked the download link for the Creator 2011 download on that page and it is still active.

I don't know if that program will help you with Easy CD & DVD Burning, though. Easy CD & DVD Burning is a reduced-capability cut-down version of Creator 2012, so the Creator 2011 program might not work on it.

Good luck, and please tell us other users how you get on.

Regards,

Brendon