Burntside

Sonic Creator (2.1.6 / 2.1.7) On Mac Os9 With Sd2000 Pci Card

Question

Legacy Sonic Applications, Sonic Creator (2.1.6 / 2.1.7) on Mac OS9 with SD2000 PCI card.
If there is a better place to post this question please let me know.

I asked this question to Corel Support first, they sent me here to find a Guru.
We've been using Sonic Creator on OS9 forever, at one point we had several systems running.
Currently I have one SD2000 system working! And I'd like to have a second working system.
I found a listing on ebay that included:
SD2000 PCI card, the audio I/O, necessary cable, original books and software (install disc and upgrade to 2.1.6).

However, there were no activator codes written in the books nor a hard drive with digital keys to verify the software and serial number on the PCI card.
I knew this was a possibility, but had to give it a shot anyway.

Of course my other activator codes and digital keys don't work because the serial number on the board doesn't match.

Anybody know of a work around? Or how to generate an activator code for this (old) system?

Thank you!

1 answer to this question

I don't think you are getting any response because no one here has a clue what you are talking about :lol:

I am guessing that you are using...

out of date OS with

out of date video card and

out of date software

2 out of 3 of those puts it into the no hope category :(

The majority of us a PC people so you might have to educate us a bit. I will relay this to our MAC guy. - Should point out we are fellow users and not Sonic/Roxio employees ;)