Sign in to follow this  
ezeecruiser

.mov To Blu-Ray Video

Question

I have an external, blu-ray dvd burner and Toast 9 on my iMac. When I attempt to burn a blu-ray disc, I get the following error msg:

Toast 9 Titanium HD/BD Plug-in

The Toast 9 Titanium HD/BD Plug-in is required to create Blu-ray Video, HD DVD Video or High Definition on standard DVD discs.

As indicated... I have Toast 9, but can only find plug-ins for Toast 14 & it says it only compatible with Toast 11, 12, 14. How can I obtain plug-ins for Toast 9 to create my blu-ray disc? Please advise. Thank you.

1 answer to this question

It may not be on the website as a selectable product, but you could try calling or mailing Roxio?

Also, second hand software is an option: someone might sell their obsolete older copy on a popular exchange site (eBay, Craigslist, Amazon, etc.), for a fraction of the old list price. ;) While the re-sale of software licenses from user to user, is legal* in most places, it may be difficult to get the license registration transferred to your name, at the software company (i.e. Roxio). But maybe that registration doesn't even matter for a ‘legacy’ product, which may be a euphemism for ‘no longer actively supported’?