nickynoidea

Remove Background Noise - Split From Non-Related Thread

Question

hi I don't no if im in the right area but I need help with a situation . I have this audio of my husband from ambient recording and I need to take the background noise out as he is a truckie and hear what he is saying as I no I can hear him whispering but he denys it but im sure he is cheating on me and ive been trying for weeks and im not very computer tech and im asking for anyones help please even to quide me to an area where I can get help PLEASE

2 answers to this question

hi I don't no if im in the right area but I need help with a situation . I have this audio of my husband from ambient recording and I need to take the background noise out as he is a truckie and hear what he is saying as I no I can hear him whispering but he denys it but im sure he is cheating on me and ive been trying for weeks and im not very computer tech and im asking for anyones help please even to quide me to an area where I can get help PLEASE

This is NOT the right place. Try using GoldWave as discussed above. You will NOT be able to clean up any tape to that amount. Goodbye !

As Sknis said, Goldwave will be your least expensive option to work with to start. If money is no object, then there are other tools out there that may get you what you need, but you may need to spend some serious money. (Search on Audio Forensic Software.) But the tools Roxio provides won't likely do what you want.