stephen clements

Your Server Is Down As Of Last Night And Still This Morning

Question

2 answers to this question

"I'm still awaiting..." implies that you have asked for help here previously. But according to your profile, this is your first post here.

This is a user board, so if you've requested help directly from Roxio/Corel, using something like their Chat utility, we have no knowledge of that.

Tell us what your problem is, including all of the details you can think of, and maybe someone here can help you out.

By the way, unless getting lots of extra spam e-mail is something you enjoy, I would suggest you edit your post to remove your e-mail address. Folks here won't be using your e-mail address, but the spambots do troll through here collecting addresses to use for advertising.

I think he is referring to what I've been seeing off and on over this last week.

The connection was reset
The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.
The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
forums.support.roxio.com Driver Error
There appears to be an error with the database.
If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here