FrayedknotArts

Win10 And Easy Convert 5 Acting Oddly

Question

First, is there anyone actually ON these forums? When you see something with a "hot" designation from Sept 2015, one begins to wonder if this is a ghost forum.

Anyway: With WIN7/64 I could burn data for a data disk using ROXIO Easy Video Copy and Convert 5 by browsing through the "add/Folder" function. This brought up a browse box which allowed me to find any folder currently on my native hard drive or any of my four attached physical drives. Easy-peasy operation.

Now I am on WIN10/64 and suddenly the only thing I can browse is the Desktop folder on my "C" drive.

I have poked about quite a bit but am stumped as to why this should be so and how to get back to the former operation.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated and would prevent me from having to transfer data into the Desktop prior to doing a burn, a considerable annoyance and time waster.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by FrayedknotArts

3 answers to this question

Nobody is posting here anymore because that software is too old and incompatible with W10.

Thanks, Walt. It seems that that's the only problem with the software, so I'll just continue to kludge along until I croak. At 73, it can't be THAT long and my cat can use the extra inheritance.

Don't write yourself off too quick! You would be surprised at the ages of most of the contributors here :D

Just so you know, the "Hot" label is applied by the Board Software whenever the number of replies reaches 13 or 14 (don't recall).