Sign in to follow this  
ResendeCrocker

Roxio Game Capture Black Screen Please Help

Question

9 answers to this question

The lower part indicates that you have made several successful captures before. When did that change, what happen at that point?

I can't make out the dates but it looks like the first 2 are in 2016?

The Green "Sem Sinal" is a not a good indication. It shows us that the RGC Device itself is not being recognized.

What gaming device do you have it connected to?

Edited by Jim_Hardin
  • Like 1

It started yesterday, i was going to record a "DARK SOULS" video, i don't make any changes in my computer.

I record Xbox 360 videos.

The first 3 videos are 2016.

Something has changed :D

Video Card/Software updates, MicroSoft updates, something...

Let's try a proper repair to see if that will fix it:

First thing to do is to turn off your Anti Virus, Firewalls, Registry Cleaners, etc.

Unplug your RGC Device and put it aside until you are completely finished.

Now insert your Roxio Disc.

Don’t do any updates at this time (get it running first)

When you reach the screen where Repair is offered, choose that!

When the Repair completes, turn your AV & Firewall back on and reboot.

If you have something else that has component output for a test, try that as well.

• Like 1

Hi again, i make these things and did not work, so I switched the USB cable I use to get bigger cable . And the windows did not recognize this time , do you think the problem may be the USB cable ?

Hi again, i make these things and did not work, so I switched the USB cable I use to get bigger cable . And the windows did not recognize this time , do you think the problem may be the USB cable ?

It is possible but if you changed it, it could be the Port. Please Note that I made an edit to my second post!

The Green "Sem Sinal" indicates that the RGC Device itself is not being seen by the Computer!

Try another cable and try them in all the USB ports you have on your PC. The ones in the back are the best.

• Like 1

the problem is not in the Roxio game capture, i tried to put the cables in the TV and it works, and i fixed the "ONLY ONE INSTANCE" Problem. I Think that the problem is in the cable i put to get bigger .