lbc

What Can I Do When Roxio Creator Nxt 2 Video Wave Stops Working

Question

when I attempt to edit video in my Roxio creator nxt 2 I get a message video wave stopped working and the program shuts off. how can I correct this problem

7 answers to this question

Any more information you care to share? Stuff like OS? Does it fail on load or when you try to load your clip?

Have you tried a proper repair?

First thing to do is to turn off your Anti Virus, Firewalls, Registry Cleaners, etc.

Now insert your Roxio Disc. (download - run)

Don’t do any updates at this time (get it running first)

When you reach the screen where Repair is offered, choose that!

When the Repair completes, turn your AV & Firewall back on and reboot.

I have also had this problem. Videowave repeatedly crashes & stops working. The program will run at first but it gives this 'VideoWave has stopped working' error, always while I am in the middle of editing or trying to render a video file. There is no pattern. My operating system is Windows 10. I have tried both repair & uninstalling/reinstalling, but the problem persists. Any suggestions?

My operating system is Windows 10. I have tried both repair & uninstalling/reinstalling, but the problem persists. Any suggestions?

That could be the problem. Creator NXT 2 is not claimed to be compatible with Windows 10. You may have OUTgraded your Roxio software. :(

That could be the problem. Creator NXT 2 is not claimed to be compatible with Windows 10. You may have OUTgraded your Roxio software. :(

Funny you mention that, I thought the same thing. So I went ahead & bought Roxio NXT 4. Guess what? Same problem occurs!!! I am going on that board to try to fix it.

Funny you mention that, I thought the same thing. So I went ahead & bought Roxio NXT 4. Guess what? Same problem occurs!!! I am going on that board to try to fix it.

The same video file?

Try a different video file.

I have the same problem with Creator NXT 2 Pro. and NXT 3 During a video edit the video freezes but the sound continues on. It doesn't stop working but the video is frozen while the sound continues on until I cancel it.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the produce but the problem remains. So I installed NXT 3 and the same problem occurs. I am running Windows 10 Pro editiion on an Intel i7-4770 3.40Ghz Processor with 16 GB of RAM . Anybody have an Idea on how to fix this.

I also tried installing and running NXT 3 on a different computer running Windows 10 home edition using an Intel quad 2.5Ghz processor with the same results . The problem occurs even when using different Video files

I have the same problem with Creator NXT 2 Pro. and NXT 3 During a video edit the video freezes but the sound continues on. It doesn't stop working but the video is frozen while the sound continues on until I cancel it.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the produce but the problem remains. So I installed NXT 3 and the same problem occurs. I am running Windows 10 Pro editiion on an Intel i7-4770 3.40Ghz Processor with 16 GB of RAM . Anybody have an Idea on how to fix this.

I also tried installing and running NXT 3 on a different computer running Windows 10 home edition using an Intel quad 2.5Ghz processor with the same results . The problem occurs even when using different Video files

Read post #4 above your post #7!