roymi

Vhs To Dvd 3 Plus Does Not Show The Noise Or Color Options

I recently purchased VHS to DVD 3 Plus, but I do not see any options to modify the Noise nor the Color when transferring the VHS to DVD

What am I doing wrong ?

Thanks

I recently purchased VHS to DVD 3 Plus, but I do not see any options to modify the Noise nor the Color when transferring the VHS to DVD

What am I doing wrong ?

Thanks

Are you talking about audio noise or video noise? Are you talking about color correction? Are you burning directly to DVD or to a file on your computer (preferred)?

Did you find anything in the "Getting Started Guide" Here (Forget it, there is nothing of use there.) Try this one instead.

Edited by sknis

Thanks for the reply .. I finally found it

I was looking for the Noise reduction and color correction options

I must say they are well hidden

Will give it a try and let you know

Thanks

OK I was able to record a VHS to a DVD, but unfortunately the quality is pretty poor . It`s hard to explain but it appears that it adds noise that looks like a fuzzy/blurry layer on top of the film when transferred to DVD . I also tried using the Noise reduction but it`s basically the same issue.

When I looked at the VHS film via the TV it`s a lot clearer. I also had the same VHS tape done in a professional shop and it`s very clear almost no noise appears on the final product.

Could someone give me some feedback on to why this is occuring ?

Any recommendations ?

Thanks in advance

Have you tried other tapes to see if the same thing happens. Use a DVD-RW for this test, you can erase after the test.