• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Armen999

Armen999

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 March 2016 - 07:19 PM

This Creator 3 always worked fine. Now, I am trying to create a new DVD, adding the file, editing, adding title, burning, and when checking after, i see there is no audio. tried again and found no audio when before burning check the "preview" of the project. Uninstalled Roxie, installed it again, no change, the same problem,  "No audio".

#2 sknis

sknis

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,359 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 04:03 AM

Show us a screen capture of your timeline in VideoWave.  Make sure that you have the native audio showing. 

Do you  hear the audio when you are working on the video?  What format are you starting with (sometimes mov files are an issue in earlier versions).

PC  Desktop -CPU Solutions (Wisconsin): Windows 1064 bit,  I7 -4790k, 16G memory, MSI GeForce N-760 Video Card, 500G SSD, Creator NXT 2Pro

Laptop - Windows 8.1  Ultimate 64 bit
Alienware M17XR4. I-7 third generation @2.4, 8G RAM, 500G SSD, GTX660M, SoundBlaster 3Di,

Laptop - Windows 10

Dell 13 inch convertible.

#3 Armen999

Armen999

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 08:11 PM

I never had any problem with Roxie Creator 3. Now when I am trying to create a DVD, after adding the video file from my computer, when I try to see the preview of the project, there is no audio. I didn't do anything with the project, like changing sub menu, or adding a style, absolutely nothing. Just adding a file and burning. Tried twice it did burn but without audio. now I upgraded into windows 10, the same thing. somebody, please help. thanks

#4 Jim_Hardin

Jim_Hardin

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,453 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 06:59 AM

Do what Steve asked you to do and we might be able to help...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: no audio

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users