Sign in to follow this  
New Zealand user

Can Some Users Do Some Tests For Me With Creator Nxt 4

Question

Hello everyone

this New Zealand user I just have had our reply from The Makers of Roio saying they have Fixed the problem with the label crater which has been a problem over the last two or three versions Brendan will know what I am talking about if you are reading this Brendan I have lost your email address and wondering if you can check to see if the latest version has actually been fixed before trying to purchase it to find out as Brendan will know he did a lot of testing for me in the past year or so and we discovered that above 2010 would not let you untick the box which printed the outline I would appreciate any feedback and can supply a file here is the reply I just got back from roxio

ton.png

Thank you for contacting Corel Technical Support.

Hi. In Creator NXT 4 you can print colored labels.

Please do not hesitate to contact us with any further questions.

Regards,
Johnston
Corel Technical Support Services

-----------------------

Frustrated user of latest versions

1 answer to this question

Michelle,

Please see the reply I posted to you a couple of days ago, here.

I found that Label Creator was still broken in NXT 4.

Looking at the reply you got from Corel, I wonder if they actually understood your question.

Of course you can print colored labels, it's just that when you do use a colored background under Windows 7 you can't stop all the outlines and spine-lines from printing even though it spoils your output. You have to go back to a white background if you want to control outlines and spines.

Regards,

Brendon