Sign in to follow this  
vincer

Windows 7

Question

I have downloaded Roxio Easy VCR to DVD 3 using Windows 7 and am unable to open record ,edit and save on the home page.I've done everything as instructed but can't get it to work .I'm new at this computer stuff so I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

8 answers to this question

downloaded

You mean installed from the Software installation disc?

Did you reboot the PC then turn off all running programs especially antivirus and firewall software before running the Software installation disc?

That is the way software is supposed to be installed.

Edited by cdanteek

I tried what you said .Still can't open it. When I try to open the program , The record , edit and save icon will flash blue then go out and this message comes up. ( An unknown error has occurred. The application will shut down Exception- Access to the users/ vince/video easy vhs to dvd captured video denied ) Does this make any sense to you because I don't know what it means or how to fix it.

Did you install under a administrator account with administrator privileges?

Tried everything to get it to work .Didn't know you had to be a M I T graduate student to get it to work, What a piece of ^#!&,

Tried everything to get it to work .

You want to tell us what everything you tried was?

That way we won't waste our time repeating what you tried!

I brought my computer with the program installed back to Best Buy where I bought it and they couldn't open it.They told me to get a hold of the support staff at Roxio I did that 4 days ago and never heard from them .And there supposed to get back to you within 24 hrs'

I've never had a problem installing a program and getting it to work What have I tried ?Installing it according to the instructions.

We are not Roxio Support. We are users of the software just like you.

If you would like us to help you we can and will suggest things that helped folks in the past.

So your choices are wait for support or give us a shot?